Wednesday, August 28, 2019

INTRODUCTION

Hello there everybody.

Let me introduce myself . Myself Shruti , an IT Professional ,a Fitness enthusiast , and a mom to an adorable 5 month old. 
Those who know me , they completely have an idea how much passionate I am about working out and exercising in general.Over the years I have tried , tested out hundreds of workouts, many diet plans and what not trying to keep excess weight off. 
Ultimately I realized that Fitness should be the goal, not a specific weight or a clothes size.Losing weight just follows along, as long as we strive to stay healthy and stay fit.

There is no shortcut to being fit, you have to show up and work for it, let it be for 10 mins that would be ok. But showing up is important. Showing up means you want to do something about your fitness. That is what is required. Showing up and showing up every day!!!
Having said that I want to share things I learned over the years regarding workouts and healthy habits in my daily busy routine so that it doesn’t become a task but something which is as natural as breathing.
I hope my journey will motivate many others like me who do want to befit but are not finding time from their busy schedules!
My exercise routines will be published on the below link, where i post my videos. This page would be for things which i want to share about at length.Do like and follow the below page for the video updates and watch this space for more insights !!!

This is purely intended to motivate people like me to incorporate exercise in their daily busy lives! it is definitely not easy.. but not impossible!! i hope my self journey helps to serve the purpose !!

Stay Fit .Stay Healthy
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Trainer: My new found cardio workout

I recently came across a new cardio machine in my gym, named ARC trainer. It kind of looked similar to an elliptical but was a little diffe...